The Society of Asian lawyers ball and awards has grown annually from strength to strength. It is an opportunity for all lawyers from British ethnic minorities to be celebrated for their achievements. With the pool of British Asian talent growing by the minute, Society of Asian Lawyers is a platform by which to celebrate their achievements. The 2013 ball was hailed an unprecedented success. Award winners were;
1. Lifetime Achievement Award – Raju Bhatt (Bhatt Murphy Solicitors)
2. Public Lawyer of the Year – Raza Husain QC (Matrix Law)
3. Legal Campaigner of the Year – Jasvinder Sanghera CBE
4. Criminal Lawyer of the Year – Paul Millan (Nobles Solicitors)
5. Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year – Kishoree Kotecha-Pau (Freemans Solicitors)
6. Commercial Lawyer of the Year – Pushpinder Saini QC (Blackstone Chambers)
Due to popular demand reservations for tables are already being taken for 2014.
Date: Saturday 29th November 2014
Venue: Lancaster Hotel London, Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY
Please email Secretary, Nick Gova, on firstname.lastname@example.org for Sponsorship details and to reserve a table.